Pittville School FOPS
Our meetings are very informal and are held in the school dining hall at 5 pm on a Monday or a Thursday all are very welcome to attend.
We collect second-hand school uniform and sell it on to parents, at various events, at realistic prices.
We support Easy Fundraising, My School Lottery and Stamp-tastic uniform markers. We also serve refreshments at various school occasions and events.
Bags-To-School - Bags can be brought in before the date of collection and can be left in Reception for us to store.There will be a pick- up facility for parents who are unable to get bags into the school on the designated date . Please contact Mrs Gifford -email@example.com for details.
All money raised is spent on supplementing and enhancing the education of all Pittville pupils. Recently, we helped the Music department to buy 'Mac Minis' , the library with their reading rewards scheme , the textiles department to get more sewing machines. We also help with the whole school attendance award, Drayton manor trip and prom passports for our leavers.
Events and meetings in the near future:
- Thursday 4th September, Friends of Pittville School Meeting from 17.00 in School's Dining Room
- Sunday 9th September , Inflatable Fun Day, 13.00 til 17.00 and will be on the front fields. If wet it will still be held inside. Wristbands are £7 for over 5s , £3 for under 5s and £1 entry for non - bouncers.
- Wednesday 26th September , Bags-2-School clothing collection. Please bring all unwanted clothing, shoes, belts, soft toys, coats and cotton sheets/towels/pillow-cases to the top car park by 9.00am on this date.
- Tuesday 27th November , Friends of Pittville School Christmas Fair , 19.00 - 21.00.
- Monday 1st October, Friends of Pittville School Annual General Meeting , 18.00 - 19.00.
- Thursday 18th October, Year 7 and 8 Disco Disco