Pittville School FOPS
Our meetings are very informal and are held in the school dining hall at 5 pm on a Monday or a Thursday all are very welcome to attend.
We collect second-hand school uniform and sell it on to parents, at various events, at realistic prices.
We support Easy Fundraising, My School Lottery and Stamp-tastic uniform markers. We also serve refreshments at various school occasions and events.
Bags-To-School - Bags can be brought in before the date of collection and can be left in Reception for us to store.There will be a pick- up facility for parents who are unable to get bags into the school on the designated date . Please contact Mrs Gifford -email@example.com for details.
All money raised is spent on supplementing and enhancing the education of all Pittville pupils.Recently, we helped the Music department to buy 'Mac Minis' , the library with their reading rewards scheme , the textiles department to get more sewing machines. We also help with the whole school attendance award, Drayton manor trip and prom passports for our leavers.
Events and meetings in the near future:
- Monday 26th March, FOPS meeting, 5.00-7.00pm and in School's dining room.
- Thursday 19th April, Year 7 and 8 Spring Disco, 7.00-9.00 pm and in the Hall and Food Quad.
- Thursday 10th May, FOPS meeting, 5.00-7.00pm and in School's dining room.
- Friday 18th May, Northern Soul Night, 7.00pm until 11.30 and in the Hall and Food Quad.Ticket will be £4, available on the door or from Eventbrite.co.uk.
- Monday 4th June, FOPS meeting, 5.00-7.00pm and in School's dining room.
- Wednesday 20th June, Bags-2-School clothing collection. Please bring all unwanted clothing, shoes, belts, soft toys, coats and cotton sheets/towels/pillow-cases to the top car park by 9.00am on this date.
- Friday 22nd June, Pre-prom evening, 7.00pm-9.00pm and will probably be in the School's dining room.
- Tuesday 3rd July, FOPS meeting, 5.00-7.00pm and in School's dining room and Play-In-A-Day refreshments at 7.00pm-9.00pm.
- Friday 6th July, Friends of Pittville School will be providing refreshments during Year 6 Induction in the Food Quad.
- Saturday 7th July, Inflatable Fun Day, 1.00pm til 5.00pm and will be on the front field - this event is to raise funds for the PE department to buy a new trampoline and mats. If wet it will be held inside.
- Tuesday 10th July, FOPS will be providing refreshments during Sports day which will be off site.
- Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th July, FOPS will be providing refreshments during School Musical.
Please come and join us – we look forward to meeting you