Pittville School Library
- The library is open throughout the school day, including break and lunch time.
- Passes are required to use the library at lunchtime; these are issued each term on a first come first serve basis.
- Lunchtime clubs include book groups and creative writing.
- The library regularly hosts an annual book shop experience.
- Events are regularly held in and out the library these include quizzes, themed lunchtime and Uber reads book delivery.
- The library houses an inclusive and diverse range of book stock, both fiction and non-fiction.
- Books to support mental health and well being can be found in the shelf-help section.
- Professional help and guidance is given to both staff and students by a qualified librarian.
- Accelerated Reader is used for years 7-9 to help students improve and stretch their reading skills.
- Pittville Reading Awards are awarded to those students who continue to build their reading stamina and read widely.
Find out library information here: